Sunday 27 October 2013

Liberal Hand-Wringing Aids the Unhinged Right


As predictably as night follows day, on Monday the media establishment pivoted away from obsessing about GOP extremism and the party’s alleged “civil war” to the “train wreck” that is, allegedly, the Affordable Care Act.



And liberals helped lead the pivot.


Don’t get me wrong: The problems with Healthcare.gov are real, and disturbing, and must be fixed asap. (Think Progress has a dispassionate assessment here.) But excuse me if I believe the president knows that without my telling him. It’s like watching the 21st century version of the rise of the Democratic Leadership Council, and I feel the way I did back then: On the one hand, yes, it’s important for Democrats to acknowledge when government screws up, and to fix it.





Source: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2013/10/23/liberal_hand-wringing_aids_the_unhinged_right_318407.html
Category: Tony Gonzalez   gravity   Grand Theft Auto 5 cheats   eminem   North West  

No comments:

Post a Comment